More about these 40 Business & Entrepreneurship Movies
A summary of what each of the 40 Business & Entrepreneurship Movies is about:
• The Social Network (2010) tells the story of the creation of Facebook and the legal battles that ensued between its co-founders.
• The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) is a biographical comedy-drama film about the life of Jordan Belfort, a stockbroker who became a millionaire in the 90s, but eventually got involved in criminal activities and was arrested for fraud.
• Wall Street (1987) is a drama film about a young stockbroker who gets involved with a ruthless and powerful corporate raider.
• The Big Short (2015) is a biographical comedy-drama film about the 2008 financial crisis, focusing on several individuals who predicted and profited from the collapse of the housing market.
• Boiler Room (2000) is a drama film about a young college dropout who becomes a stockbroker at a shady brokerage firm.
• The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) is a biographical drama film about Chris Gardner, a struggling salesman who becomes a successful stockbroker.
• Moneyball (2011) is a sports drama film about the general manager of the Oakland Athletics baseball team and how he uses statistical analysis to build a winning team.
• The Startup (2017) is a comedy film about a struggling tech entrepreneur who starts a fake company to impress a girl, but the business becomes unexpectedly successful.
• The Secret of My Success (1987) is a comedy film about a recent college graduate who moves to New York City to work in the corporate world.
• The Founder (2016) is a biographical drama film about the story of Ray Kroc, the man who turned the McDonald’s restaurant into one of the most successful fast food chains in the world.
• Glengarry Glen Ross (1992) is a drama film about the cutthroat world of real estate salesmen.
• Jerry Maguire (1996) is a sports comedy-drama film about a sports agent who starts his own agency.
• The Great Gatsby (2013) is a drama film about the life of Jay Gatsby, a wealthy businessman in the 1920s, who falls in love with a woman from a different social class.
• American Psycho (2000) is a psychological thriller film about a wealthy investment banker who leads a double life as a serial killer.
• The Big Lebowski (1998) is a comedy film about a slacker who is mistaken for a millionaire with the same name.
• The Aviator (2004) is a biographical drama film about Howard Hughes, an aviation tycoon and filmmaker.
• The Network (1976) is a satire film about the corrupt world of television news.
• Citizen Kane (1941) is a drama film about the life of Charles Foster Kane, a fictional newspaper tycoon.
• The Firm (1993) is a legal thriller film about a young lawyer who joins a prestigious law firm, but soon discovers it has ties to organised crime.
• The Lion King (1994) is a animated film about a young lion who must take his rightful place as king after his father is killed.
• The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013) is a comedy-drama film about a daydreamer who embarks on an adventure to find a missing photograph negative.
This post is written by UK Entrepreneur Mike Armstrong a.k.a the Welsh Dragon – #MikeArmstrong | #WelshDragon🔥
Business and Sports News from Mike Armstrong – See http://mikearmstrong.me
Leave a Reply