Headquarters: Delaware, United States
As a Cybersecurity Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage digital marketing campaigns (SEO, email, social, paid), plan content tasks for writers and manage content reviews, and lead projects and communications with channel partners. You will also evaluate campaign performance against set goals, such as lead generation and website traffic.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has extensive experience working with cybersecurity startups, preferably in the SaaS or security platform space.
- Has a firm grasp of the different digital marketing channels.
- Has experience planning content tasks and reviewing the work of content writers.
- Is performance-driven and able to demonstrate marketing ROI for each campaign.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has excellent project management and time management skills.
- Is highly familiar with social media planning tools, project management tools, and content management systems.
- Develop and execute tangible day-to-day digital marketing and content strategies to increase inbound leads and platform visibility
- Pitch and successfully drive marketing and outreach campaigns to increase the number of leads and prospective clients
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across organic, social, email, and referral channels
- Collaborate with the writing team and review, edit, and optimize various content types, including blog posts, web copies, product sheets, white papers, ebooks, infographics, social media posts, and slide decks.
- Support with the planning and maintenance of content strategies and editorial calendars.
- Conduct research and document use cases, personas, competitors, and industry trends, notably by reviewing competitor websites and authoritative sources.
- Work closely with other teams, such as sales, product, and engineering to align content and marketing materials with business goals and product capabilities.
- Manage communications with channel partners, publication editors, freelancers, and other third parties.
- Manage digital presences on external platforms and marketplaces.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or similar qualifications in marketing, communications, and cybersecurity.
- 7+ years of experience in digital or content marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in cybersecurity companies, preferably SaaS or security platform vendors.
- Native-level proficiency in English.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/attaxion-cybersecurity-digital-marketing-manager-fully-remote