- How Digital Marketing Affects Your Audience (BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others – Core)
- Control Your Digital Marketing Budget (BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans – Core)
- Manage Your Digital Marketing Resources (BSBOPS501 Manage business resources – Core)
- Develop an Internal Digital Marketing Campaign (BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability – Core)
- Build a Workplace Communication Plan (BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace – Core)
- Maximise the Effect of Your Digital Strategy & SEO (BSBDAT501 Analyse data)
- Martech and Automation – CRM and CSM (BSBINS502 Coordinate data management)
- Email and Website Marketing – Internal comms (BSBTEC403 Apply digital solutions to work processes)
- Navigate the Digital World Safely (BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and practices)
- Design a Social Media Campaign (BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility)
- Raise Your Content Marketing Impact (BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas)
- Host Great Digital Meetings (BSBTWK503 Manage meetings)
Simon has been involved in vocational training and assessment for over 20 years working with a range of RTO’s in both face to face and online delivery as well as instructional design.
He has developed a unique and broad set of skills working in advertising, sales and marketing, media and communications, education and training in diverse industries that include healthcare, fashion, not for profit, education and training, recruitment and transport and logistics.
Simon has worked with organisations that include McCann-Erickson, Saatchi and Saatchi, News Limited, Consolidated Press, Ted Noffs Foundation, Wesley Mission, Kaplan International Colleges, Open Colleges, RailCorp and Sydney Ferries.
Simon operates twin consultancies: Enthusiasm Marketing (since 1998) and Rodie Communications, focusing on content development and content marketing including websites, blogs and social networks.
Simon has a particular interest in the digital space, managing social networks and content creation.