With more people avoiding the concept of human interactions such as talking on the phone, chat messages have become more popular than ever, with an average person sending around 100 text messages every day. Even Facebook is moving their entire focus on private messaging for all their future plans.
Given this and with the rise of Artificial Intelligence (AI), it has given the biggest growth opportunity to chatbot marketing. Chatbots can interact with people 24/7 and saving businesses up to $8 billion within the next 5 years.
Trending Articles on Chatbot Marketing:
1. Chatbot Conference 2019 in NYC
2. How to Get to 1 Million Users for your Chatbot
3. How to Get Users for Free using a Viral Loop
4. How I grew JokeBot from 26k subscribers to 117k subscribers
SocialMediaToday, has created a detailed infographic about this trend, and below are the summarised points on the data provided and my thoughts regarding it:
- [PROs] By 2025 chatbots will be worth around $1.25 billion USD and will exponentially grow within 2016 to 2023 — lookout for potential investors in this technology.
- [PROs] E-commerce industry will garner the most benefits out of this whole ordeal.
In a nutshell, Chatbots are our inevitable future in the digital marketing space. Many industries will reduce outsourcing to manage their back-office service operations saving billions of dollars. However, this is also a wake-up call as the loss of jobs is unavoidable, and people working in this sector should start preparing for the change if they haven’t already.
Don’t forget to give us your 👏 !
Chatbots in Digital Marketing was originally published in Chatbots Life on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.