Digital Marketing Conference to host online webcast
The Digital Marketing Conference (DMC) has invited the public to attend its 2021 event by means of an online webcast. The event will give insights from seven experts during the webcast, which aims to assist marketers in creating winning digital / online marketing strategies.
The speakers include:
The conference is designed to help its audience:
- build traffic
- create brand awareness
- improve customer service
- generate leads, and
- develop better use of digital tools internally to drive better communications, marketing and more productive business outcomes.
The online webcast will take place on Wednesday, 17 March from 09:00 to 13:00.
The agenda for the webcast includes:
- trends and future of digital marketing
- digital vs the real world
- video marketing and Youtube
- SEO 101 (Search Engine Optimisation)
- social media strategies and how to choose the best channels
- content strategies
- lead magnets
- story-telling in the digital space
- podcasting for business
- digital engagement, and
- social monitoring / ROI
The webcast will be held on Zoom and there will be 14-days access to re-play it online. Tickets are charged at R750 per person. Individuyals are ecnouraged to register for the event online.
For more information, visit www.digitalconference.co.za. You can also follow the Digital Marketing Conference on Facebook or on Twitter.