Provincia: 100% En remoto
We are expanding our Digital Marketing Team and recruiting a Digital Marketing Data Analyst; this is a brand new role in the team reporting the Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Data Analyst will play a key role in the analysis of the data from our digital marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to increase the ROI.
The right candidate will need to have a great understanding of Digital Marketing Channels and will support the overall Digital Marketing Strategy with valuable insights and recommendations.
– Define and implement processes to monitor and analyze the performance of the digital marketing campaigns (social media, PPC, email) according to the team´s needs.
– Advise on the best technologies and frameworks to collect, process, and use digital marketing data.
– Oversee and ensure efficient data capture through a tag management solution working with our development teams.
– Conceptualize, design, build and automate reports/dashboards that provide insights into campaigns’ performance to the main stakeholders (both technical and non-technical).
– Monitor industry trends, conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
– Work with our Marketing and Communications and Customer Journey teams to identify opportunities for new customers and content acquisition.
– Work with our data reporting teams to align on best practices and the use of internal data.
– Report on KPIs including costs, impressions, engagements, website traffic, leads generated, content acquired, conversion rates, email open rates and click-throughs.
– Provide expert recommendations to increase the ROI across the channels.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Education: Bachelor’s degree in Digital marketing, Computer science, Mathematics or any other relevant field, with strong interest in data analysis.
– Desirable 3+ years of experience working with digital marketing data and tools such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads.
– Desirable 3+ years of experience working with Google Analytics data with proven ability to manage, understand, discuss, and work with analytics accounts, goals, properties, dashboards, reports, segments, and custom channel/content groupings.
– Experience working with tools such as Salesforce Advertising Studio and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
– Experience using visualization tools, in particular Tableau and Google Data Studio.
– Strong understanding of advertising data and advertising concepts.
– Interest in statistical programming/query languages (R, Python, SQL).
– Working knowledge of APIs, data connectors, and other pipelines.
– Excellent communications skills and ability to simplify advanced statistical concepts for a layman audience.
– Ability to produce clear and concise data-driven reports and presentations.
With more than 50 nationalities represented in our global team, you will work regularly with teammates in other countries, and with our community of researchers, editors, and authors from around the globe.
Our mission to create solutions for healthy lives also extends to the working environment we provide for our employees.
100% remote working
Employees now have the flexibility to choose where they want to work, with remote working available on a part- or full-time basis.
Learning and development
All employees have access to LinkedIn Learning (and Pluralsight for our technology team), an annual personal learning budget, and dedicated LandD time.
We offer free online yoga classes, an employee assistance plan, access to the Headspace app, and four wellbeing days on top of your annual leave allowance.
Employees can dedicate three days each year to volunteer for a personal cause or through our volunteering partner platform, Alaya.
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace.
Tecnologías: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/digital-marketing-data-analyst-remoto/facebook-ads-twitter-ads-linkedin-ad/rf-bfe21fb4b21163354446