A wonderful mix of the traditional and the new, Cheltenham is the most complete Regency Town in the UK boasting vibes of intimacy and friendliness.
Can you see yourself working in this elegant and beautiful town just nestled against the Cotswolds?
Do you live and breathe all aspects of Digital Marketing and want to make your mark on the company?
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an incredibly supportive team in one of the leading integrated creative agencies in the South West…
• Working across a range of clients primarily in the B2B space
• Working with clients you will be able to use Google Marketing Suite to identify actionable insights on their digital assets
• Helping run training courses on Analytics and social media
• Actively develop and manage SEO strategies across client websites
• Setting up paid search campaigns (Google Ads, Bing, Twitter Linkedin, Facebook)
• At least 2 – 3 years’ digital marketing experience
• Experience of SEO, google, social media, paid ad
• Knowledge of CMS and CRM systems
• Analytical and able to interpret data
• A positive attitude, patience and persistence, especially when dealing with various internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We have a full job spec that we’d love to share with you. Please get in touch with the Moxie and Mettle team today on [email protected] quoting reference LMG – 061 or call us on 0117 301 8222.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
The post Digital Marketing Manager, Cheltenham, up to £35K appeared first on Moxie and Mettle.