An E-commerce Organisation based in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend and Backend Developer
- A great opportunity for an experienced frontend and backend developer to join a dynamic financial environment.
- You will have the chance to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career.
- Lead developer of our Frontend and back-end, consisting of databases, API and server side logic with regard to CMS, integration with relevant third parties
- A solid understanding of how web and mobile applications work including security, session management, and good development practices.
- Setup and management of our website
- Collaborate with our sales and business development team to develop and integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Maintenance website hosted by external hosting company
- Create visually-appealing graphics for web and social media.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven work experience with web application development using PHP
- Excellent RESTful APIs development skills
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases (entity models)
- Familiarity with setup in CMS and API integration
- Working knowledge of Certificate handling
- Experience in development, customization and integration on Magento 2.0
- Developed & managed mobile Apps
- Developed & managed e-commerce websites, web apps using Magento Enterprise.
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Developed Magento plug-in/modules.
- Strong PHP, MYSQL, OOPS and RDBMS concept.
- Should have good Communication skills.
- Should have technical bent of mind
- Proficiency to handle complex and quality demanding jobs.
- Ability to work with multiple teams on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyze Technical requirements for the project requirements and do the necessary R&D.
- The candidate should have a good grasp of graphic design and social media marketing/management.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: