We are looking for a qualified digital marketing intern to join our team. The position will be responsible for assisting account coordinators and account managers in implementing digital marketing initiatives for clients in various industries – focusing specifically on social media marketing, email marketing, and digital ad placement.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
The Digital Marketing Intern will work closely with the Digital Account Managers, and the Digital Account Coordinators. The position requires a clear understanding of social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, and Tik-Tok. Willingness to learn how to use the Facebook ad platform, email marketing services is key as well as accurately following company processes. Experience in blogging, copywriting, proofreading and other content creation needs, to include video, are essential. Attention to detail is vital for all tasks and quality assurance practices should always be put into play before anything goes to the client.
- Work with the Account Manager to execute social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in copywriting and proofing social posts and emails
- Draft weekly blogs and monthly emails for clients
- Prepare weekly/monthly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns as needed
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Help to ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage time effectively
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 20 hours a week
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus, not necessary, Canva also acceptable
- Willing to learn new tasks and technologies as required
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] and our team will review and reach out to schedule an interview.
The post HIRING: Digital Marketing Intern appeared first on Sweb Development.