A bit about us
Advanced Blockchain AG designs, develops and deploys Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) software solutions for companies and their services and operations. Our team is specifically set up to ride the blockchain revolution, possessing the experience, personnel and technological know-how to create a wide range of tailor-made blockchain systems to meet all kinds of needs.
We’re experts in the field of Distributed Ledger Technology, we understand the ability the technology has to disrupt long-standing industries and create entirely new business models, and we’re set on channelling our knowledge and expertise into connecting the real-world with the power and potential DLT has to shape our collective future.
We’re looking for an ambitious marketing talent to join our young and dynamic team. Digital Marketing Interns will work closely together with the entire business development team and will actively participate in connecting the real world with Distributed Ledger Technology.
What We Offer
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication. We encourage you to put forward your ideas and thoughts.
- Office / co-working / events space in the heart of Berlin.
- The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge projects in a new and exciting industry with the potential to positively reshape our world.
- The opportunity to ‘be your own boss’ – take responsibility for your work/projects from day one.
- A young, international team of DLT pioneers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working options.
Social Media Management
- Create and schedule posts through our online channels.
- Monitor and engage with our audience.
- Analyse and optimise content and campaigns.
- Create either written, graphic or video – depending on what you prefer/best at.
- Brainstorm new content/campaign ideas.
- Help edit, revise and improve existing content.
- Outsource elements of content creation.
- Create and schedule email marketing campaigns.
- SEO optimisation.
- Help optimise websites.
- Collaborate with others in your team on what you’re doing.
- Help strategize and don’t be afraid to put your ideas forward.
- Report on progress at regular intervals.
Note: Since we’re open to recruiting more than one intern, you don’t necessarily have to tick all of the points in italics above.
- You have experience in online marketing / social media marketing / content marketing.
- You have an above average understand of Distributed Ledger Technology.
- You pay a lot of attention to detail, you’re analytical and performance driven.
- You’re able to embody brands through the content you create and communicate.
- You have a strong desire to learn and help educate others.
- You’re able to work independently and proactively.
- You’re a fluent English speaker, German is a plus.
- You have experience with social media and online marketing management tools.
Looking forward to hearing from you!