The Mumbler brand has grown considerably and I now need a general manager to lead the day-to-day running of Harrogate Mumbler. Harrogate Mumbler is my 3rd baby and so the person who takes this role will need to be passionate about what we do and will need to be able to turn their hand to all aspects of running a small business.
You will probably come from a marketing background and you will need to be extremely confident looking after our existing customers and forging new relationships & generating sales opportunities.
Community is at the core of Harrogate Mumbler & you must be engaged with other local parents. You must be driven to help improve the lives of local parents and be approachable, knowledgable & friendly.
You must be extremely competent digitally, ideally with a good working knowledge of all social media platforms & scheduling tools, WordPress & CRM (although for the correct candidate this can all be taught)
The hours are flexible: Usual work patterns would be around 15 hours per week (3 days a week 10-2pm at our Mumbler offices in Harrogate plus 2 additional hours per week at home) Hours during school holidays can be reduced.
Hourly rate: £10ph plus opportunity for OTE.
Initially this role is offered on a 6 month contract with potential to extend.
The candidate will be need to be flexible but the role will include;
- Manage all Harrogate Mumbler social media accounts
- Look after all existing customer relationships
- Seek new advertising & digital marketing sales opportunities
- Seek opportunities to develop the business (eg through local events)
- Manage the Mumbler website
- Plan & write useful & engaging content for local parents
- Coordinate with Sally and other Mumbler franchise owners
- Help with the annual Mumbler Awards
- Attend monthly team meetings
- Confident & experienced with both sales and marketing
- Strong social media skills
- Confident at networking and building relationships
- Friendly & approachable
- Ideally a local parent
- Professional & polite manner at all times
- Works on own initiative
- Seeks new opportunities
- Great communicator
- Fluent English (reading, writing and spoken)
- IT literate
- Community minded
- Good research skills
To apply to be part of the Harrogate Mumbler Family please e-mail [email protected] with your CV attached and answer the following questions:
- Describe Harrogate Mumbler – what it means to you and the parents of Harrogate.
- Why do you want to work for Harrogate Mumbler?
- How would your boss (past or present) describe you in no more than 10 words?
- How would your friends or family describe you in no more than 10 words?
Closing date: Wednesday 31st July 2019
Estimated start date: August/September 2019
Thanks and I’m looking forward to hearing from you.