2TON is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to work closely with our clients and team on retained digital marketing projects with a focus on lead generation and conversion. This role will involve contributing to several projects at the same time across a variety of industries while also maintaining a strong focus on driving measurable results. Internal and client-facing communications are daily responsibilities and the capacity to both multitask and manage time efficiently is critical. While experience with paid search and analytics platforms is a firm requirement, any past experience within an agency is highly valued. We are excited to grow our team in this arena and look forward to hearing from qualified applicants!
- Set up and manage effective PPC/CPC, remarketing, and social media advertising campaigns to drive leads and conversions for clients and project-specific objectives. Platforms include Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, and others.
- Track, analyze, and report on a broad range of digital channels including websites, email, display, SEM, and social via Google Analytics and social insight tools.
- Optimize online response and conversion rates via landing page optimization, testing, behavioral targeting, and more.
- Perform analysis on website and landing page optimization, providing and implementing recommendations for improvements that account for messaging, keywords, metadata, etc.
- Prepare digital marketing reports using data analyzed from multiple platforms and present it to clients monthly, providing detailed insight and recommendations for improvement.
- At least two years experience in digital marketing, analytics, or related field
- Demonstrated proficiency in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- General SEO knowledge and ability to implement it on websites
- Experience in channels including paid search, social media, SEO, display ads, and email
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML/CSS preferred, Shopify is a plus
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of detail in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in communication, organization, and attention to detail
- Agency experience is preferred
Apply now with the form below.
The post Now Hiring: Digital Marketing Specialist appeared first on 2TON, a Creative Agency.