We are seeking a dynamic Senior Manager to join our Ad Operations as part of the fast-paced, groundbreaking Digital Acquisitions Strategy and Operations team (DASO). This role requires some technical acumen and deep expertise across display, social, analytics and attribution marketing strategies. A thorough understanding of the digital ad landscape is required. A successful candidate will also employ exceptional interpersonal skills working closely with internal stakeholders as a business partner and thought leader.
While this role will focus on creating and managing efficient workflows for operational excellence, you may also be required to roll up your sleeves and be involved in the day to day execution of the ad operations team. This might include trafficking campaigns in various ad platforms, implementing optimizations tactics and pulling reports on campaign performance.
What you get to do in this role:
· Direct daily activities of the Ad Operations team responsible for campaign execution to meet efficiency and digital goals by partnering with stakeholders
· Participate heavily in digital acquisition goal and strategy setting by channel and region
· Own all paid social, display and video performance goals across digital paid channels and platforms.
· Design and implement global best practices, workflows and processes while continuously evolving them to meet the demands of the business
· Develop optimization strategies for campaign success driving toward increased efficiencies and pipeline. This includes providing input to the media plans.
· Define and create user-centric ad targeting solutions, based on customer personas (effective segmentation) and the marketing funnel
· Partner with internal teams to ensure seamless data flow between external ad and analytics systems and internal data stores
· Manage relationships with key vendors working closely with all DSP and ad tech partners as well as ad agencies to effectively execute display and social marketing campaigns
· Periodically audit each marketing channel and enforce best practices and KPIs
· Partner with all internal teams such as Product, UX, Global Campaigns, Regional heads to ensure paid media optimization strategies align with the overall Digital strategy
· Evolve campaign reporting templates and dashboards working with Analytics and BI teams
· Provide quarterly reviews on campaign performance and strategy with management teams
· Help troubleshoot technical issues relating to campaign delivery owning resolution of any discrepancies
· Partner with internal teams on billing reconciliation and management of internal PRs/POs for paid programs