“Canadians planning to us every day for charm products, tips and motivation. Our goal is to supply them with a remarkable, convenient experience wherever they want to patronize us,” states SDM vice president of mass beauty Kelly Jessop. “In addition to providing the best choice of top and on-trend charm products from Canada and all over the world, Shoppers now combines the largest assortment of mass and high-end charm items in a single online destination, making it easier for Canadians consumers to discover their preferred appeal items and discover new favorites.”
At shoppersdrugmart.ca/ appeal, consumers will experience:
– The biggest shoppable beauty assortment available online in Canada.
– An extensive catalogue of both mass and status charm items, now with a vast array of mass market cosmetics, skin care, hair color and wardrobe accessories previously just available in shop.
– The convenience of 24/7 shopping.
– The capability to earn and spend PC Optimum points with online charm purchases.
– Free shipping with minimum purchase of $50.
– Complimentary returns in store.
– Free samples (prestige purchases) and presents with purchase
“Shoppers Drug Mart has fine-tuned the online charm shopping experience by designing a platform for consumers who are currently acquiring both luxury and mass market appeal products, now providing them access to unmatched product choice and developing an easy and satisfying way to do it anytime from where they live, work or play,” says digital trends skilled Amber Mac.
“This effort is driven by our customers who have actually asked us to make Shoppers Drug Mart’s mass market charm selection more accessible online,” states Jeremy Pee, senior vice president of e-commerce for SDM parent Loblaw Cos. “With the vast bulk of our existing online consumers purchasing both prestige and mass beauty in store, and nearly 60 percent of Canadian females shopping online for beauty products, Shoppers Drug Mart is positioned to provide the most detailed and convenient online charm shopping experience in Canada.”
The post Shoppers Drug Mart releases Canada’s largest e-commerce appeal platform appeared first on CDR– Chain Drug Review.