At LigaData, we’re looking for an energetic individual to drive digital marketing initiatives for what is genuinely a ground-breaking business mobile app through 2020 and beyond. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to contribute meaningfully to a product launch and its marketing campaign within a team of experienced digital executives.
Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Digital marketing initiatives
You will be responsible for establishing & executing a digital marketing plan to an appropriate ROI, working where necessary with creative agencies. You will:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, email, content marketing and social media;
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence with a special focus on B2B marketing;
- Deliver regular reports on your campaigns’ ROI and other KPIs;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Collaborate with internal teams on web and app design;
- Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Optimize conversion points and user funnels; and
- Evaluate emerging technologies; providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Being the voice of the customer
Ensuring that the user experience from awareness to fulfilment and post-purchase is optimised and on brand. This means working with product development teams to create the perfect product for you to take to market, and ensuring the customer experience is always paramount.
Keeping an eye on competitor activity & product/brand positioning; sharing insights with sales; developing responses.
You will be comfortable working independently, creating & delivering to your own strategic plan. There will be no micro-management, and you’ll be expected to maintain your own momentum, demonstrating continuous learning & results. This is not for the faint-hearted, but is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to take action from their insights, and to make a real difference.
- A strong bias towards curiosity and experimentation with a focus on outcomes.
- Self-starter that does not require supervision.
- Demonstrable experience in driving digital marketing with a focus on business-to-business communications.
- A solid track record running social media campaigns, particularly on LinkedIn, and conducting campaign reporting and analysis.
- Experience of using content marketing techniques to drive awareness & action.
- Excellent written skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
Nice to have:
- UX design experience a real benefit (both for mobile applications and websites).
- Experience reporting with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of the value delivered by CRM software (HubSpot).
- Exposure to the development/launch of mobile applications.
Reporting to: Head of Products
Location: Bay Area, CA, USA
If you’re interested in this exciting role, please send your CV through to careers[@]ligadata.com. We’ll endeavor to acknowledge all submissions. Thank you!