JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
TEARS Animal Rescue is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Co-ordinator in Sunnydale.
The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for managing and growing digital platforms as well as providing assistance to the marketing team. This included the development and implementation of the social media strategy, delivery weekly and board reports, maintain community management, accurate information across all platforms, social media calendar & scheduling, all page/account inboxes including the social media email inbox, social media competitions, mailers to our database, livestreaming at events. This role does involve content creation in the form of copy, hashtags, tagging, graphics and video.
Digital Marketing is the primary focus of the role. Any additional spare time will be used to assist with general TEARS marketing
The day-to-day role consists of:
- Develop & implement comprehensive digital and marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media & display advertising campaigns
- Manage & optimise all company portals
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing as well as implement and assess goals thereof
- Create and manage content creation workflow
- Research created content to external parties to drive marketing
- Assist with necessary graphic design
- Create engaging and relevant content that resonates with our target audience, including
- identifying current trends and creating content to align with trends and drive engagement
- Develop and maintain a full Social Media calendar
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary education in Digital Marketing
- SA driver’s license and own vehicle
- Own computer
- Excel and excellent writing skills
- Strong research and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Trello, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Self-starter and problem-solver
- Good attention to detail and strong time management and organisational skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadline
- Non-profit or animal/pet industry experience is a bonus
Send a covering letter and your CV to [email protected]
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days your application has not been successful.
The post Digital Marketing Co-ordinator – TEARS first appeared on Pet care.
Leave a Reply