Are you a Marketing or Digital Media graduate getting in the job market planning to set yourself apart from the crowd or an undergraduate trainee enthusiastic about all things digital & & looking for a work experience in the innovative world?
If this seems like you then send your C.V and picture to the e-mail offered below.
If you prepare to pursue a profession in Digital Advertising and marketing, an internship will not only permit you to obtain a range of abilities however you will likewise gain important working understanding in the fundamentals of internet marketing, which will provide the structures for an effective career.As an intern in our marketing department, you will have the chance to find out these concepts
- Paid Advertising PPC project and Affiliate Marketing strategies to reach brand-new clients and motivate repeat sales
- Fundamentals of Search Engine Marketing
- Innovative composing & & Material Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & & Social Media Optimisation (SMO) methods, Email Marketing
- Landing page & & conversion optimisation
- Effective copywriting
- Video modifying and photoshop
- Brand Management, Development and Security
- Implementation of the marketing mix (product, price, promotion, positioning)
- Use of SWOT analysis and capability to asses markets scenarios
- Understanding the item portfolio and service marketing
what will you get?
— Hands-on work experience
— On the job training from knowledgeable experts
— A certificate of accomplishment (upon the conclusion of your internship)
— A business referral (upon the conclusion of your internship)
- Competent in English composing and interaction
- Graduate or presently studying (preferably Marketing/Business Management)
- A desire to get experience in digital marketing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding interaction abilities
- Innovative and versatile
- An eager eye for information
- Working to tight due dates
- Can work and sit for long hours
- Experience in SEO or content writing (blogging, site, Vlogging) chosen
- Good way over the phone
- A team player comfy with operating in a collaborative environment
- Any previous experience of PPC, SEO, Marketing or using a CRM system is a bonus
- Ability to work rapidly and adjust rapidly to any circumstance
Minimum three months availability is required. You must have a legitimate UK work allow that allows you to volunteer full-time (40 hours) in the UK.
CodifyMedia is not able to offer visa sponsorship to candidates. If you wish to join our internship program you must first currently have protected a valid UK work permit.Apply now to our Graduate marketing internship program [email protected]!.?.!Note: No firms please.