It’s hard to believe but August is already here!
We hope that you were able to find some time to take a break in July, or at least find a few warm moments of respite throughout the month. Double win if you’re reading this on the beach!
The crew at Mad Fish Digital was hard at work last month, and continued to work around the clock learning, experimenting and building for our clients, but thankfully we were also able to find a little time to get away from the (home) offices and enjoy time with family and friends.
In addition to building dashboards, tinkering with GA4, managing metrics, and dreaming (morning, day and night) of performance KPIs, some of the Mad Fish team’s 2023 summer highlights have included:
- Lake time in Coeur D’Alene idaho
- Many concerts including: Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Incubus
- Hiking in Malibu
- Camping amongst a family of moose(s)
- Paddle Boarding on the Columbia river
- Marlin fishing in Mexico
- Kayaking on the Tualatin river
- Swimming at Crescent Lake
- Blueberry Picking
- Hugging our puppies (they grow up so fast!)
- Relaxing at Timberline lodge
- Baking Sugar cookies
- Creating amazing stickers on a newly procured Cricut
- Company wide virtual pictionary
- Learning (then unlearning) Meta’s new Threads platform
- And ofcourse… watching the Barbie movie
A short list of things that caught our attention last month:
- ChatGPT Gearing up for GPT 5?
- GA4 Audiences can now be used with Ad Manager
- EU & US agree to historic Data Privacy Framework
Got GA4 Questions?
We fielded many GA4 questions in July, many of them related to the difference in attribution models and lookback windows. Please don’t hesitate to ask your Client Strategist, or reach out directly on our contact form if you would like to schedule some time to chat about your GA4 build.
Creative Services Spotlight
In addition to Digital Marketing, did you know that our creative team has deep expertise in developing marketing collateral?
- Trade Show Booths
- Brand Guidelines
- Flyers & Brochures
- Campaign Concept Development
- And more!