Designation : Digital Marketing Manager
Exp : 5 + yrs
About the role
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution, monitoring, optimization and reporting of integrated digital campaigns developed in collaboration with the Marketing Director. Your role will include producing content for, then setting up and launching, digital campaigns for our agency clients and the xFanatical brand, across a variety of digital channels including social media, email, digital advertising, website, video and mobile. You’ll work closely with our Marketing Director to continually test and analyze the performance of digital campaigns, to determine the most effective ways to increase the visibility of our clients and how we can deliver excellent marketing results.
This role is a remote – independent contractor position:
- India – with Remote
- Full time -40 hours weekly
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Writing marketing copy for core digital marketing assets, including social media, paid advertising, email marketing, and landing pages.
- Deploy on-page and off-page SEO strategies
- Developing and maintaining an organic social media calendar, scheduling posts to clients’ social accounts, monitoring engagement and making recommendations for improving performance.
- Producing and launching paid social and paid search campaigns that run on LinkedIn and Google Ads.
- Publishing blog posts and other web content on our website.
- Building landing pages and lead-generation forms within various CMS and marketing automation platforms.
- Performing SEO analysis of client websites and producing an improvement strategy/plan.
- Building email marketing campaigns and supporting assets (email templates, contact lists, follow-up email automations, etc.) within each client’s marketing platform.
- Collaborating with designers and other internal and external resources during the creation of digital content to ensure relevant digital marketing best practices are maintained.
- Preparing weekly and monthly digital campaign performance reports.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and communications in a SaaS company.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing.
- Strong attention to detail across all work functions. You must be able to spot errors and identify potential issues with copy, creative and assets provided and continuously review your own work output for quality and consistency.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, and able to use data to inform decision-making.
- Keen to take ownership and deliver work to a consistently high standard.
- Excellent organizational skills to self-manage on-time completion of assigned projects and deliverables; effective communication with team members contributing to projects and your deliverables is a must.
- Quick to learn new tools, techniques and concepts outside your existing digital marketing skillset.
- Experienced in copywriting for lead gen/demand in a variety of common digital marketing content formats.
- Experience using marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot and single-channel digital marketing tools such as MailChimp.
- Proficient using leading website platforms/content management systems, including WordPress and HubSpot, to build and publish blog posts, landing pages, and other web content, and quickly adapt to using each client’s preferred systems and processes.
- Strong understanding of on-page and off-page SEO best practices and ability to produce highly effective page copy and metadata.
- Ability to conduct organic keyword research, including competitor analysis, and identify meaningful and actionable SEO recommendations for the client.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS, and ability to make minor tweaks to webpage code and HTML email templates.
- Proficient using native social media platforms such as Reddit, Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Experience building and running digital ad campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Ability to research and develop audience targeting parameters for LinkedIn campaigns based on client supplied information, and to refine audience targeting based on campaign performance analysis.
- Experience building and running digital ad campaigns on Google Ads.
- Ability to conduct paid keyword research, including competitor analysis, and produce effective keyword lists for use in search campaigns.
Familiar with using Google analytics and Google console.
If Interested please contact – 9310081163 , or share resume to
The post Remote Opportunity for Digital Marketing Manager in a leading US based Google cloud technology Company.. appeared first on MM Enterprises | Recruitment Agencies in India.
Leave a Reply