• The study, conducted by Rock The Rankings analysed the social media profiles of the most iconic people in the SEO and digital marketing industry.
• Dharmesh Shah from Hubspot is the most influential figure overall, with the highest number of followers and engagement rate on average.
• Four influential females make the list including Pam Moore, Aleyda Solis, and Julie Joyce.
Study Reveals The 20 Most Influential People In SEO & Digital Marketing
As the digital marketing industry continues to evolve, the global market is estimated to be worth $786.2 billion by 2026, with the SEO industry worth currently worth $80 billion alone.
And, as the industry grows, so does the interest in careers, as Google Trends data shows a 76% increase in global searches for ‘SEO jobs’ in the last 12 months.
But who are the industry’s most influential figures? And, who should you be following for the latest industry trends and updates?
To find out, SaaS SEO agency, Rock The Rankings, analysed social media to find the top 20 influencers for 2022.
Using a list of popular figures who are prominent on social media, the SEO experts tracked the number of Twitter and Linkedin followers, number of tweets, engagement rate, and mentions, to create a weighted rank which scores overall popularity.
Here’s what the study found…
• Most influential overall – Dharmesh Shah, Hubspot
• Most followed on Twitter – John Rampton, Due (1,257,792)
• The highest number of Tweets – Pam Moore, MarketingNutz
• The highest engagement rate – Julie Joyce, Link Fish Media
The post Study Reveals The 20 Most Influential People In SEO & Digital Marketing appeared first on OpenBusinessCouncil Directory.