The Browse Engine Marketing Supervisor, will be responsible for brand-new client acquisition, through online media, incoming marketing and website conversion
. Working collaboratively with the marketing team, this function will incorporate two aspects:
- First is, focus on structure and driving online marketing projects to own and grow the SMB/SME footprint for Qualys. Particular marketing channels leveraged would be SEM/SEO, retargeting, show advertising, linkedin, facebook and more.
- Second is the concentrate on conversion and site optimization through customization and constant screening and refinement techniques.
The perfect prospect for this role understands google analytics and the correlation of SEM to SEO. S/He is a self-starter with a deep understanding of lead generation, the different phases of the marketing funnel, content marketing, complex B2B sales cycles and believes highly in screening and determining results.
- Plan, design and carry out paid search marketing campaigns to support various companies goals and goals
- Drive data-driven choices around what content to function, which calls-to-action to place where, how and what concerns ought to remain in our registration forms, and many, many other choices.
- You will own all things reporting and ultimately use these reports to generate and optimize quality material and boost incoming leads. Guide the development of conversion paths. Continually test and drive towards high quality conversions that go deeper in the funnel.
- Enhance bidding, keyword, innovative and reporting systems
- Set quarterly and yearly traffic objectives and own spending plan and costs analysis to make the most of yield from paid projects
- Proactive explore and check brand-new campaign types, tactics and strategies to produce system of continual optimization and improvement
- 7+ years of paid search marketing (SEM) experience running worldwide campaigns in multiple languages. Experience with Google Web designer Tool a plus.
- Extraordinary analytical skills with an enthusiasm for testing and measuring results including figuring out incremental impact and test outcomes. Experienceded in web website analytics (tools like Omniture or Google Analytics), SEO keyword ranking and analysis, and testing methods.
- Experience working closely with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and so on
- . Knowledge in social, retargeting, mobile app and other digital acquisition channels
- Working knowledge of Marketo/SFDC required
- Advanced MS Excel fluency required (pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumifs.)
- B2B experience a plus.
- Rock strong job management skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate the efforts of several groups to rapidly take jobs from ideation to launch.
- Strong company abilities, carefully thorough and solid.
- Need to be independent and comfortable working in a dynamic, evolving environment.
- STEM Bachelors degree a plus
~ source ~